Opinions needed on course for interpreters organized by Centrum Szkoleń Tłumaczeniowych, Sosnowiec,
Thread poster: thirdwitch
thirdwitch
Polish to English
Jul 18, 2009

I'm thinking about taking part in the course for interpreters organized by CST in Sosnowiec. I would be very grateful if anyone who has already taken part in them or knows something about this centre could give me their opinion on this centre.

Anna W.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-07-18 19:51 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

chica nueva
Local time: 23:55
Chinese to English
Hello Anna Jul 19, 2009

Hello Anna
Did you know that there is a Polish Forum on site? Perhaps you could ask there.
Lesley

[Edited at 2009-07-20 09:33 GMT]

thirdwitch
Polish to English
TOPIC STARTER
OK Jul 20, 2009

OK, I have already posted the question in the Polish forum.

Anna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Opinions needed on course for interpreters organized by Centrum Szkoleń Tłumaczeniowych, Sosnowiec,

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search