Paula Morrison
Paula Morrison  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:22
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 16, 2009

Hi,

I am planning to sit for the DPSI exam next June 2010 in London and would like to know which centre is more recommendable. I have looked into South Thames College and Tower Hamlets Lifelong Learning Service Centre. One has a good price, considering the exam is expensive and the other has a tutor many people has recommended as he is very good.

If someone has any sug
... See more
Hi,

I am planning to sit for the DPSI exam next June 2010 in London and would like to know which centre is more recommendable. I have looked into South Thames College and Tower Hamlets Lifelong Learning Service Centre. One has a good price, considering the exam is expensive and the other has a tutor many people has recommended as he is very good.

If someone has any suggestions please, let me know!!!

[email protected]
Collapse

jreis1
jreis1
Local time: 16:22
Portuguese to English
dpsi Oct 3, 2009

Dear Colleague
We are running a petition protesting about the exceptionally high failure rate of Task 3B of the DPSI and are questioning the suitability of this paper for an interpreting examination.
Many of you may have experienced similar problems with the DPSI and the failure of the Institute of Linguistics to address our concerns.
If that is the case, or know someone else who has experienced difficulty, I would urge you to sign the online petition to OfQual who are the regu
... See more
Dear Colleague
We are running a petition protesting about the exceptionally high failure rate of Task 3B of the DPSI and are questioning the suitability of this paper for an interpreting examination.
Many of you may have experienced similar problems with the DPSI and the failure of the Institute of Linguistics to address our concerns.
If that is the case, or know someone else who has experienced difficulty, I would urge you to sign the online petition to OfQual who are the regulating body for the Institute of Linguistics using the link below:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/review-task-3b-of-dpsi-exam-for-interpreters.html
Thank you for your time
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DPSI preparatory course

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »