DPSI written portuguese examination prep
Thread poster: msf
msf
Local time: 11:35
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Sep 20, 2009

Hi,

I still have task 3B of the DPSI pending, from English to Portuguese, and I definitely need some help from an experienced tutor. I am based in Manchester but I could go to London easily for an affordable prep course.

If anyone knows a written prep course or a tutor, please let me know.

Thanks,

MSF

Direct link Reply with quote

jreis1
Local time: 11:35
Portuguese to English
dpsi task 3b Oct 3, 2009

Dear Colleague
We are running a petition protesting about the exceptionally high failure rate of Task 3B of the DPSI and are questioning the suitability of this paper for an interpreting examination.
Many of you may have experienced similar problems with the DPSI and the failure of the Institute of Linguistics to address our concerns.
If that is the case, or know someone else who has experienced difficulty, I would urge you to sign the online petition to OfQual who are the regulating body for the Institute of Linguistics using the link below:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/review-task-3b-of-dpsi-exam-for-interpreters.html
Thank you for your time

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DPSI written portuguese examination prep

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search