DPSI written portuguese examination prep
Thread poster: msf

Local time: 10:22
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Sep 20, 2009

I still have task 3B of the DPSI pending, from English to Portuguese, and I definitely need some help from an experienced tutor. I am based in Manchester but I could go to London easily for an affordable prep course.

If anyone knows a written prep course or a tutor, please let me know.

Direct link Reply with quote

Local time: 10:22
Portuguese to English
dpsi task 3b Oct 3, 2009

Dear Colleague
We are running a petition protesting about the exceptionally high failure rate of Task 3B of the DPSI and are questioning the suitability of this paper for an interpreting examination.
Many of you may have experienced similar problems with the DPSI and the failure of the Institute of Linguistics to address our concerns.
If that is the case, or know someone else who has experienced difficulty, I would urge you to sign the online petition to OfQual who are the regulating body for the Institute of Linguistics using the link below:
Thank you for your time

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DPSI written portuguese examination prep

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

• All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search