I'd like to find an enterprise offering on-line interpretation services, do you know one?
Thread poster: jsgib
Sep 28, 2009

Hi guys,

I'd like to find an enterprise offering on-line interpretation services, do you know one?

Thank you,

jsgib

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-09-29 01:48 GMT]

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 12:51
SITE FOUNDER
If a freelancer will do... Sep 29, 2009

If a single freelancer interpreter will suffice, you might try searching the directory, and arranging for interpreting via 3-way phone or skype call.

If that won't do, try the corporate directory for a company that offers such services: http://www.proz.com/translation-companies/

Good luck.

jsgib
jsgib
TOPIC STARTER
Interpretation-Internet Sep 30, 2009

In fact I'm looking for a company offering interpretation services, but all via Internet; I mean, with a 3-way webcam... Maybe I'm talking non-sense, I'm amateur in this, but I'm looking for a very specific thing...

Thank you

Steffen Walter
Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:51
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Possible option Sep 30, 2009

Perhaps you are looking for a service such as the one offered at http://www.webinterpret.com - feel free to go ahead and contact them. Note that I am in no way affiliated with this business - I just had the opportunity to listen to a presentation given by their CEO at the recent BDÜ conference in Berlin.

Best regards,
Steffen

jsgib
jsgib
TOPIC STARTER
Webcam Sep 30, 2009

Exactly, something like this but with webcam, do you know if it's possible to find it?

Thanks again.

Steffen Walter
Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:51
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Have you asked them? Sep 30, 2009

Perhaps they are also able to offer a webcam-based setup...

Steffen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »