Ewa Olszowa
Ewa Olszowa  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 05:12
Polish to English
+ ...
Sep 16, 2010

Hi Everyone,
I am writing my masters on Community Interpreting in Canada (I am a student of translation program at University of Łódź, Poland). If you work as a community interpreter and would like to fill out questionnaire, please download
... See more
Hi Everyone,
I am writing my masters on Community Interpreting in Canada (I am a student of translation program at University of Łódź, Poland). If you work as a community interpreter and would like to fill out questionnaire, please download it from the below link and respond to [email protected]

http://cid-78c1e896d65deb1e.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Documents/Qestionnaire^_interpreters^_apli.docx

Thank you,
Ewa Olszowa

[Edited at 2010-09-16 18:53 GMT]

[Edited at 2010-09-16 19:40 GMT]
Collapse

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:12
Spanish to English
+ ...
Just two little bits Sep 16, 2010

Hi Ewa,

Can you edit the link to make it work?

And secondly, are you only specifically addressing this to community mediators / interpreters in Canada?

Good luck!

Ewa Olszowa
Ewa Olszowa  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 05:12
Polish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Updated Sep 16, 2010

Thanks!
Yes, the questionnaire is for community interpreters in Canada.

Regards,
Ewa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Community Interpreting in Canada Questionnaire

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »