Study Group for CA Interpreting Exam - L.A./O.C
Thread poster: bflyys
Jun 29, 2011

Greetings,

After a headache at a local "interpreting school" I figured it was better to study on my own with all the great resources that are available out there. This of course would also be done with only a fraction of what you pay for school.

I would like to form a study group. We would be studying for the Written Exam first, and then the Oral. I think this group would be ideal for someone who already has a background in interpreting, and has attempted to pass t
... See more
Greetings,

After a headache at a local "interpreting school" I figured it was better to study on my own with all the great resources that are available out there. This of course would also be done with only a fraction of what you pay for school.

I would like to form a study group. We would be studying for the Written Exam first, and then the Oral. I think this group would be ideal for someone who already has a background in interpreting, and has attempted to pass the written already. Meeting location would be in Long Beach, and I'm looking to meet once a week.

Please contact me if you're interested!
Collapse

link Jul 12, 2011

Hi, I saw a posting about some people trying to get a study group together in SoCal, here's the link.

http://www.indeed.com/forum/job/spanish-interpreter/Getting-spanish-interpreter-job/t15553/p12

Hopefully you guys can get something going.

Alekz
See more
Hi, I saw a posting about some people trying to get a study group together in SoCal, here's the link.

http://www.indeed.com/forum/job/spanish-interpreter/Getting-spanish-interpreter-job/t15553/p12

Hopefully you guys can get something going.

Alekz
www.certifiedcourtinterpreters.net
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Study Group for CA Interpreting Exam - L.A./O.C

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search