Current telephone interpreting rates (English-Spanish)
Thread poster: Mariano Saab
Mariano Saab
Mariano Saab
Argentina
Local time: 19:55
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 15, 2014

Hi all,

A colleague of mine has been contacted by an agency requesting his current rates for over-the-phone interpreting. Since I don't offer interpreting services, I was wondering if you could please tell me what the current rates in US dollars for this service are. I found some outdated posts around here so your help will be much appreciated.
Please note this is specifically for the English-Spanish language pair.

What's the best way to quote? Per minute or per
... See more
Hi all,

A colleague of mine has been contacted by an agency requesting his current rates for over-the-phone interpreting. Since I don't offer interpreting services, I was wondering if you could please tell me what the current rates in US dollars for this service are. I found some outdated posts around here so your help will be much appreciated.
Please note this is specifically for the English-Spanish language pair.

What's the best way to quote? Per minute or per hour?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Current telephone interpreting rates (English-Spanish)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »