Has anyone recently passed the DIPSI or DPI test in Italian?
Thread poster: Ornella Vecchio

Ornella Vecchio  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 13:04
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 25, 2015

I am looking for someone who could tutor me in Italian, I have to re-sit some units in May.
Also, I would really appreciate if anyone could share his/her thoughts about the test.

Best
Ornella

Luke Mersh  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Spanish to English
DPSI Feb 25, 2015

Hi Ornella- wish I could help.
I have done the DPSI exam, and need to resit some exams too, but my language pair is SpanishEnglish

regards

Ornella Vecchio  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
DPSI Feb 25, 2015

Gracias Luke!
When did you take it? Have you attended any training Ciol course?
I did not attend any course and probably this was my mistake, I guess I relied too much on my 15 years of experienceicon_smile.gif

Now Ciol is offering 2 day courses - which are not exactly cheap - and I am not sure if taking them is a good idea. What can I learn in two days?
Any thoughts?
Best
O

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Has anyone recently passed the DIPSI or DPI test in Italian?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search