Questionaire
Thread poster: sakm

sakm
Slovakia
New user
Oct 29

Hello everyone,

I am posting this message to sincerely ask you for a little favor. I am a translation and interpretation student and I have one task for a seminar paper to do a research. I chose the topic - Interpreting and how to be a good interpreter + psychological aspects during interpreting. I chose the questionaire method and so I need some people (professionals, amateurs, it does not matter ...) to fill it for me. I naturally asked my classmates but it is not enoug.
... See more
Hello everyone,

I am posting this message to sincerely ask you for a little favor. I am a translation and interpretation student and I have one task for a seminar paper to do a research. I chose the topic - Interpreting and how to be a good interpreter + psychological aspects during interpreting. I chose the questionaire method and so I need some people (professionals, amateurs, it does not matter ...) to fill it for me. I naturally asked my classmates but it is not enoug.

So this way I ask you for this little help. I hope you will not mind this. Everything will be anonymous and the questionaire should not take you more than 15 minutes. I do not want to be impertinent, but the time presses me so if it is possible, I would be really glad if you filled it until the end of this week.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qtJdU2OMUwOA4OGX8F2SY_QyrtIaoTarIxh0QKJD1NE/viewform?edit_requested=true

Thank you a lot!

[Edited at 2019-10-29 21:37 GMT]
Collapse

María Paula Gorgone

María Paula Gorgone  Identity Verified
Norway
Member (2018)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Done Oct 30

Good luck!

Hedwig Spitzer Cáceres  Identity Verified
Peru
Member (2018)
French to Spanish
+ ...
Done! Oct 30

Good luck with your studies.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Questionaire

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search