Short questionnaire on effects of interpreting traumatic material on the interpreter (MA Research)
Thread poster: Dylan O'Reilly

Dylan O'Reilly
Ireland
May 15

Good afternoon!
I am looking for qualified interpreters to complete a short questionnaire (under 5 min) on the effects of interpreting speakers who have experienced trauma. It's for my MA research (MA Conference Interpreting). If you are interested, I would be extremely grateful if you could participate (link below). If you have any questions or comments I would be very happy to hear them also.

Many thanks!
- Dylan

See more
Good afternoon!
I am looking for qualified interpreters to complete a short questionnaire (under 5 min) on the effects of interpreting speakers who have experienced trauma. It's for my MA research (MA Conference Interpreting). If you are interested, I would be extremely grateful if you could participate (link below). If you have any questions or comments I would be very happy to hear them also.

Many thanks!
- Dylan

Access to the questionnaire

[Edited at 2020-05-15 14:14 GMT]
Collapse

Dylan O'Reilly
Ireland
TOPIC STARTER
Link to questionnaire May 15

Here is the link in case you cannot see it above:
https://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90219239/Effects-of-working-with-traumatic-client-material

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Short questionnaire on effects of interpreting traumatic material on the interpreter (MA Research)

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within SDL Trados Studio

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search