Off topic: any other ChineseEnglish simultaneous interpreters out there?
Thread poster: BJSI
BJSI
BJSI
Local time: 07:06
English to Chinese
+ ...
Apr 29, 2007

I graduated with an M.A. in siumltaneous interpreting from the U.N.Interpreter Training Program at Beijing Foreign Studies University and have been working as a conference simultaneous interpreter(ChineseEnglish) in Beijing.Want to get to know more ChineseEnglish simultaneous interpreting colleagues. Anyone?

manyee
manyee
English to Chinese
im a chinese and english simultaneous interpreter Jun 19, 2007

hello there,

i am a chinese and english simultaneous interpreter working previously in hong kong and southern china. now i relocated to the us and trying to get into the un freelance s.i. threshold. how is work in beijing?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

any other ChineseEnglish simultaneous interpreters out there?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »