looking for medical interpretation training
Thread poster: viva7

viva7
English to Spanish
Jul 18, 2007

I am looking for Spanish medical interpretation training and certification opportunities near Atlanta, Georgia. Does anyone know of any scheduled trainings?

[Edited at 2007-07-18 15:33]

Alp Berker  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:30
Turkish to English
+ ...
Maybe the link below will help Jul 18, 2007

http://www.georgiacenter.uga.edu/is/spanmedical/index.phtml

Good luck,
regards,
Alp Berker

Roni Osbern  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:30
Member (2013)
French to English
CyraCom offers medical interpretation training Jul 20, 2007

viva7 wrote:

I am looking for Spanish medical interpretation training and certification opportunities near Atlanta, Georgia. Does anyone know of any scheduled trainings?

[Edited at 2007-07-18 15:33]

CyraCom, based out of Tucson, AZ, offers medical interpretor training. They will be hosting one in Los Angeles sometime in the next couple of months. I don't know when they will be offering one in Georgia. They could provide those details. I don't want there to be any conflict of interest, so I want to be clear that I work with them in LA as a liaison with their hospitals.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

looking for medical interpretation training

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search