Thread poster: Laura Morarelli

Laura Morarelli
Local time: 10:25
English to Italian
+ ...
Dec 13, 2001

scusate se uso questo spazio ma ho un problema con Kudoz. Ho schiacciato Hide e una mia rispostaa, ovviamente, si è oscurata. Come faccio a farla ricomparire?

Altro problemino: nella lista dei terms riesco a leggere solo una pagina, ma credo che ce ne siano di + Alla fine della pagina c\'è uno smile.

Direct link Reply with quote

Local time: 09:25
Spanish to English
+ ...
Re: Hide Dec 16, 2001

I also got to hit that X-button once and had no idea on how to make my posting visible to people\'s eyes. So I just copied and pasted the original into a new one and that was it.

However, there\'s something else I want to share with you (it\'s the opposite to laura\'s)

Now, it happend that one of my postings contained a grave translation error and I decided to make it invisible and so I did. However, a day later I receive a \"disagree\" comment attached to the very same posting I had just made invisible! Can anyone explain to me how this is possible?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search