https://www.proz.com/forum/japanese_%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E8%AA%9E/162805-jap_rus_please_advise_outsourser_site_in_japan.html

JAP->RUS. Please advise outsourser/site in Japan
Thread poster: Michael Shevchenko
Michael Shevchenko
Michael Shevchenko  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 19:08
Japanese to Russian
+ ...
Apr 15, 2010

Dear all!
I am offering translation services from Japanese into Russian.
Could you please advise me some resource similar to ProZ in Japan (if any)?

Thank you in advance.

TCN6YR
TCN6YR
Japan
Local time: 18:08
Russian to Japanese
+ ...
詳しい方ではありませんが Apr 15, 2010

日本の翻訳・通訳者向けの情報が充実しているといわれているのは、下記のサイトです。
http://www.translator.jp/ 

[Edited at 2010-04-16 05:56 GMT]

Andreas Baranowski
Andreas Baranowski  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 18:08
Japanese to German
+ ...
Individual approach works better Apr 16, 2010

Michael,

You can try your luck with various sites that allow you to “register” until some outsourcer contacts you. These sites are free of charge and available to just about anyone, and therein lies the problem: chances are you will never be found. I recommend registering your offerings with the Japanese Translators Association (JAT) for an annual charge of USD100, and for the rest of it approach local agencies individually with your credentials, preferably in Japanese. I admit
... See more
Michael,

You can try your luck with various sites that allow you to “register” until some outsourcer contacts you. These sites are free of charge and available to just about anyone, and therein lies the problem: chances are you will never be found. I recommend registering your offerings with the Japanese Translators Association (JAT) for an annual charge of USD100, and for the rest of it approach local agencies individually with your credentials, preferably in Japanese. I admit this process is somewhat laborious but it leads to results.

All the best.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

JAP->RUS. Please advise outsourser/site in Japan

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »