Anyone interested in trading resume translations?
Thread poster: Ben Dooley

Ben Dooley
Local time: 06:53
Japanese to English
Sep 11, 2006

I want to translate my resume and cover letter into Japanese. Although my language skills are decent, my writing is not native level.

Therefore, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a trade. I will translate your resume and cover letter into English, if you will do the same for me.

We both get professional, native-level cover letters and resumes in our source language. (Please take a look at my profile for a sample)

None that are readily obvious to me. I suppose you could be getting paid for your time, but a new resume could pay off very well.

If you're interested, please message me.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Anyone interested in trading resume translations?

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search