Edit glossary http://www.proz.com/glossary/456057?gloss=y&login=y&toggle_design=1
Thread poster: mónica alfonso

mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:23
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 12, 2003

where it reads 'mentra' it should read 'mantra'

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 21:23
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Done Jun 12, 2003

It's OK now.

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:23
English to German
+ ...
Contact the moderator Jun 12, 2003

Hi Mónica,
Thanks for pointing out an erroneous entry. However, I would like to mention a couple of issues here:

- I would suggest to contact the moderator for the language pair concerned directly - you will find a link at the bottom of the question. This is easier than having to go through the forums - both for you and for the moderator editing the entry.

- If you include the URL in your topic header, please use the normal question URL only; the URL you quoted could actually toggle someone's use of the old vs. new design ("&toggle design=1").

TIA, and best regards,
Ralf

mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:23
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry, Ralph Jun 12, 2003

I knew there were certain steps to be followed but did not remember which. Will keep your instructions in mind!
Regards,
Mónica

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Edit glossary http://www.proz.com/glossary/456057?gloss=y&login=y&toggle_design=1

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search