Can I send feedback to people who answered my KudoZ question, other than the winner? (Staff: 'yes')
Thread poster: Christine Tochtermann
Christine Tochtermann
Christine Tochtermann  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:54
English to German
+ ...
Jul 3, 2003

Is there a way to send a reply or comment to people who have answered a KudoZ question other than the winner? Sometimes I would like to reply or thank somebody even if their answer is not the best one - the set-up doesn't seem to allow that or have I missed it?

Thanks

Christine

Elvira Stoianov
Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 21:54
German to Romanian
+ ...
You only have to write the name of the person in your comment Jul 3, 2003

The comment you enter when grading a question is not meant exclusively for the winner. You can address the comment to certain people. Anyway, the message is sent in an email to all the people who have answered to that particular question. Another possibility is to write a personal email to the person.
I hope I've been able to help you.

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 16:54
SITE FOUNDER
Yes, use the profile pages Jul 3, 2003

The only way to do it now is to click on the answerer's name, and send a note via his/her profile page.

Nice idea, though.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I send feedback to people who answered my KudoZ question, other than the winner? (Staff: 'yes')

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »