Off topic: Can I make a new language file for the available for all members (free of charge)
Thread poster: Arturo Mannino

Arturo Mannino  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:52
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 5, 2004

I just finished translating the application into italian and I would like to make the new language file avalaible to all members who desire it. Is it legal? And in case it is, how can it be done?

Direct link Reply with quote

Hermann Bruns  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:52
English to German
Yes, of course! Jan 5, 2004

Hello Arturo,

thanks a lot for translating KudoZ.NET!

There is a very easy way to make the Italian version available for others: Just make the language file "Italian.lng" downloadable!

Any KudoZ.NET user can then download it and place it in the sub-directory "LanguageFiles" of the program directory. Then new language is available via the Settings sub-tab.

I will contact the staff and ask for a KudoZ.NET download page.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I make a new language file for the available for all members (free of charge)

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search