problems with Kudoz.net
Thread poster: Maria Burnett

Maria Burnett  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:36
Member (2002)
Italian to English
Feb 15, 2004

It is February 15 and I still have the same problem with Kudoz.net.
When I go to submit a question, I get an error message, but the question is submitted nevertheless.

This is the error message:
fatal error: unkown Function: send_ask emails() in home page proz/inc_kudoz_send_questions ph\ on line B 238

It looks like a Java error, it is calling the function. I don't know what to make of this.

Ana Juliá
Spain
Local time: 08:36
English to Spanish
+ ...
I have the same problem too. Feb 15, 2004

I have had this problem for about 4 o 5 days.

Alexander Chisholm  Identity Verified
Italian to English
+ ...
I reported this problem to tech. support yesterday.. Feb 15, 2004

I was submitting questions and getting the same messages.

My connection was fine as I was still able to search terms and collect my answers etc.

Francisco Bolaños  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Different problem... Feb 15, 2004

I simply uninstalled it. Despite I configured my firewalls to allow full access to the Intenet, the program kept on saying my ID or password was wrongicon_frown.gif

Could I solve this somehow?

Thanks

brigidm  Identity Verified
Norway
Norwegian to English
Suddenly I can't access Kudoz.net May 6, 2004

Two days ago (4.5.04), I started to have problems accessing Kudoz.net. When I try to update questions, I get the following message: "You were not identified as a Proz.com member...." - but I can get into Proz.com as usual. I saw that there were some technical problems going on that day so I decided to wait, but two days later I still cannot access Kudoz.net. Does anyone else have the same problem? To whom should I report this?

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 03:36
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
We are having problems with KudoZ.net May 6, 2004

The problems described is currently experienced by many KudoZ.net users.
The programmer is working on solving this issue as soon as possible.

I cannot be more specific becuase I'm not directly involved in the technical aspects, but the problem is known and under repair.

Thank you for your patience

Gianfranco

PS: sorry, I'm not referring to the initial problem on this thread, dated 15 Feb, but only to the problem described in the posting above.
icon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

problems with Kudoz.net

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search