Thread poster: Caryl Swift
Caryl Swift
Caryl Swift  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 21:57
Polish to English
+ ...
Jan 25, 2011

I hope this is the right forum? If not, please could it be moved?

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a tab to the 'My KudoZ page? There are times when I've posted several references and then find I want to go back to them - or the question itself - but have no quick way of doing so - and I don't always remember the precise source phrase, either.

Am I alone in this - or would others also fi
... See more
I hope this is the right forum? If not, please could it be moved?

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a tab to the 'My KudoZ page? There are times when I've posted several references and then find I want to go back to them - or the question itself - but have no quick way of doing so - and I don't always remember the precise source phrase, either.

Am I alone in this - or would others also find it useful? Or perhaps such a facility exists somewhere and I just haven't noticed?

[Edited at 2011-01-25 20:54 GMT]
Collapse

Danesh
Danesh
Local time: 23:27
English to Persian (Farsi)
A very good idea Jan 26, 2011

I agree. It's a very good idea!
Best,
Danesh

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 16:57
SITE STAFF
Makes sense Jan 26, 2011

Hi Caryl,

Good one. I imagine it would not only be useful to the owner of the profile, but also in showing the profile owner's contributions in KudoZ to others as well. I've added this to the queue for development.

Best regards,

Jared

Caryl Swift
Caryl Swift  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 21:57
Polish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Great! Jan 26, 2011

Hi Jared,

Great! Thank you very much!

All the best,
Caryl

jacana54 (X)
jacana54 (X)  Identity Verified
Uruguay
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jared Jan 26, 2011

If possible, it would be lovely to be able to link to references provided in the past.

Saludos.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tab for on the 'My KudoZ page?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »