Grading question asked when not logged in - how?
Thread poster: Natalya Zelikova

Natalya Zelikova  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 12:35
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
Mar 17, 2004

I had to ask for translation of some Dutch word. As I don't have it among my language pairs, I couldn't choose it and had to log out.
Now I would like to enter additional information as an asker and later grade it. So far clicking on Grading button didn't lead me to the page where I could choose the answerer.

Please explain how can I be identified as not logged in asker?

Direct link Reply with quote

Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:35
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
You don't have to log out Mar 17, 2004

Click on the option ask other questions.

If you log out, you would only be able to ask "easy" questions.

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 11:35
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

- Mar 18, 2004

Nash wrote:

I had to ask for translation of some Dutch word. As I don't have it among my language pairs, I couldn't choose it ...

There are no problems with asking questions in the pairs which are "not yours", just click the link "more languages" under the 'language' box.

You can also grade your questions as a non logged-in asker, but you would need the password that was sent to you from ProZ.com server when you asked your question.

Eva T
English to Albanian
+ ...
Me too Mar 18, 2004

Hello Nash,
this has happened to me as well. I click on the link and then I click on Grade button, but this button did not lead me anywhere. I suppose the "Choose this question" button is missing. I notified a moderator today and I was told that she passed this problem to the appropriate people.

I keep receiving a message to grade my question, but I am not able to do it. And I would like to thank the people who helped me. So, hopefully it will be soon.

All the best,
Eva

Nash wrote:
... So far clicking on Grading button didn't lead me to the page where I could choose the answerer.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Grading question asked when not logged in - how?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search