Kudoz.net and Word/browser - problems installing
Thread poster: Eduardo Queiroz

Eduardo Queiroz
Local time: 09:21
English to Portuguese
+ ...
May 5, 2004

Could not install into Word. Msg: "add-in not found. Re-install Kudoz.net", did that and still ... on the web browser it is OK, but it's too far to the right, only source language box appears, though. How can I fix these things? My Word version is 2003 and I've got a brand new system.

[Edited at 2004-05-05 20:00]

Direct link Reply with quote

Jaime Oriard  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 06:21
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same here Jun 8, 2004

I wish someone would answer. I've got exactly the same problem. Word 2003.

I checked my system and two .dot files have been installed by Kudoz under the Dirs "2000" and "XP".

I was wondering that maybe the templates installed by Kudoz can't be executed in Word 2003. Is there a work around for this situation? Is there an Add-in that can be used with Word 2003?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz.net and Word/browser - problems installing

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search