Thread poster: Zareh Darakjian Ph.D.
Zareh Darakjian Ph.D.  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:52
German to English
+ ...
May 27, 2004

Hi

In the old version of the Kudoz pages, when I clicked on the top-most entry, it also turned out to be the latest question asked. Now, it seems that I have to go forward may be by 5-6 questions to see the latest posted question. Is this actually the way it is supposed to be?

Thanks

Zareh

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:52
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
I do not exactly get your point May 28, 2004

but please note, that the "old" KudoZ design is not supported anymore, and that is what the intention was. Actually I supposed, that it won´t be accessible anymore - this will probably happen in the nearest future.

Regards
Jerzy

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 07:52
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Listing of the KudoZ questions May 28, 2004

Zareh Darakjian, Ph.D. wrote:
Hi

In the old version of the Kudoz pages, when I clicked on the top-most entry, it also turned out to be the latest question asked. Now, it seems that I have to go forward may be by 5-6 questions to see the latest posted question. Is this actually the way it is supposed to be?

Hi Zareh,

in the new KudoZ listing are available more sophisticated selection options. If you select a specialization field, the top question may not be the latest in chronological order, as you will get a listing containing the questions posted in the selected field only.

If you select 'All fields' the top question is the latest, as before.

Gianfranco

United States
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Jerzy. I did not mean to say that the old design was accessible. May 28, 2004

Jerzy Czopik wrote:

but please note, that the "old" KudoZ design is not supported anymore, and that is what the intention was. Actually I supposed, that it won´t be accessible anymore - this will probably happen in the nearest future.

Regards
Jerzy

Thanks, Jerzy. I did not imply that I was accessing the old version. I just meant
that the new version was not presenting me with the latest question posted.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond to my question.

Reagrds,

Zareh

United States
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Gianfracno May 28, 2004

Gianfranco Manca wrote:

Zareh Darakjian, Ph.D. wrote:
Hi

Hi Zareh,

in the new KudoZ listing are available more sophisticated selection options. If you select a specialization field, the top question may not be the latest in chronological order, as you will get a listing containing the questions posted in the selected field only.

If you select 'All fields' the top question is the latest, as before.

Gianfranco

Thank you much, Gianfranco. You did clarify it for me. I'll try your suggestions and see how it works.

Regards,

Zareh

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

last question posted

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search