New link behavior...
Thread poster: Derek Gill Franßen

Derek Gill Franßen  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:12
German to English
+ ...
Apr 28, 2005

I just noticed that something must have changed in the KudoZ system: when links are added in an answer, they are truncated.

This is one of the best improvements to date! No longer will I have to worry about ruining the width of the screen by posting one of those incredibly long Google-links.

Thank you Henry (or whoever it was that made the change) - this is just one of the many reasons why I recently decided to go Platinum. Keep up the great work!

-Derek

Direct link Reply with quote

Maria Karra  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:12
Member (2000)
Greek to English
+ ...
truncated links Apr 28, 2005

Hi Derek.

It was Jason! See his post here:
http://www.proz.com/post/221909#221909

And it was precisely those huge Google links that made members ask for this change.
By the way, congratulations on becoming Platinum. Now you'll never want to go back
Maria

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New link behavior...

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search