The steps to grade a KudoZ question
Thread poster: Lucinda Hollenberg
Lucinda Hollenberg
Lucinda Hollenberg  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:08
Dutch to English
+ ...
Nov 11, 2017

I have not used ProZ for a while and need help. I do not know how to grade a KudoZ question. This person helped me and I want to give the points.

I think that this might have been asked before but cannot find it back. Please help.
Lucind

Katalin Horváth McClure
Katalin Horváth McClure  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:08
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
You can only give points to actual answers Nov 11, 2017

I see only one question that you asked and haven’t graded. Unfortunately nobody submitted an actual answer, everything was in the Discussion field. Unless somebody submits and actual “Answer”, you cannot give them points. At this point you have two choices: 1. ask the person who helped you to submit their comment as an answer, and then you can grade the question; 2. close the question without grading. In either case, you have to wait 24 hours after asking the question to be able to do it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The steps to grade a KudoZ question

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »