Easy vs Pro (PRO vs non-PRO) - can asker reclassify?
Thread poster: KNielsen
KNielsen
Japan
Local time: 03:18
Japanese to English
+ ...
May 11, 2005

Hello. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I can't seem to find anything on the site that answers it. I ranked one of my own Kudoz questions "easy" but two people have voted it "pro." Who changes the ranking, in the end--can I change the level to pro myself? I don't see a way to do that and most of the threads I've seen here seem to relate to changing the level of another asker's question. Thanks for your help.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-05-11 11:11]

Direct link Reply with quote

Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:18
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
There's a "How-to" explaining PRO vs Non-PRO May 11, 2005

Hello,

Have a look at http://www.proz.com/howto/326 - does this answer your question(s)?

Best regards from Germany,

Steffen

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 14:18
SITE FOUNDER
No way for the asker to reclassify May 11, 2005

Right now, there is no way for the asker to reclassify. Not a bad idea, though. Thanks.

KNielsen
Japan
Local time: 03:18
Japanese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
How should I grade? May 12, 2005

Thanks very much for the info. If I understand correctly, then, three people authorized to change the classification (of someone else's question) must vote to do so before it's changed...so how long should I wait to grade my question? I realize people would rather get the credit for a "pro" question.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Easy vs Pro (PRO vs non-PRO) - can asker reclassify?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search