International Translation Day 2018

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event September 25-26th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

Elusive "Like" button
Thread poster: neilmac

neilmac  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:30
Spanish to English
+ ...
May 23

I thought I saw a "Like" button in the poll query section the other day. Now it seems to have disappeared. Is this only for proz users with special privileges, or has it been withdrawn?

Ivana UK  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:30
Member (2005)
Italian to English
Ongoing discussion May 23

Hi Neil,

There's an ongoing discussion about this very topicicon_smile.gifhttps://www.proz.com/forum/site_forums/325399-like_share_buttons.html

It seems to have been removed from individual posts (but is still visible, along with the 'share' icon at the top of the main forum page) and added to Kudoz questions.

[Edited at 2018-05-23 17:48 GMT]

[Edited at 2018-05-23 17:49 GMT]

neilmac  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:30
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No worries May 24

Thanks for the heads-up!
As long as it isn't just me that's affected, I won't let it bother me. I suppose I should check my proz mail (which I haven't done for ages) to check for GDPR alerts before tomorrow's deadline.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Elusive "Like" button

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search