How can I edit the general category of Kudoz?
Thread poster: Anabel Martínez

Anabel Martínez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:38
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 2, 2005

I've been searhing but I can't seem to find an explanation. I can edit the specific field of the Kudoz for which I was awarded points, but I can't do the same for the general field. Do I need to earn 500 points to be able to do it or am I missing something?

Thanks

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Hi Anabel Jun 5, 2005

To edit the general category of Kudoz you should open each question individually and click the 'edit' button to provide changes; I have just checked: there is no possibility to change the general category from the general list of questions.

Anabel Martínez  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jun 6, 2005

Thanks, Natalie, I found that out, I thought I could not edit them at all!icon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I edit the general category of Kudoz?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search