How can I edit the general category of Kudoz?
Thread poster: Anabel Martínez

Anabel Martínez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:37
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 2, 2005

I've been searhing but I can't seem to find an explanation. I can edit the specific field of the Kudoz for which I was awarded points, but I can't do the same for the general field. Do I need to earn 500 points to be able to do it or am I missing something?

Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Hi Anabel Jun 5, 2005

To edit the general category of Kudoz you should open each question individually and click the 'edit' button to provide changes; I have just checked: there is no possibility to change the general category from the general list of questions.

Anabel Martínez  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jun 6, 2005

Thanks, Natalie, I found that out, I thought I could not edit them at all!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I edit the general category of Kudoz?

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search