KudoZ questions via RSS?
Thread poster: Jussi Rosti

Jussi Rosti  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 11:14
Member (2005)
English to Finnish
+ ...
Jul 26, 2005

Moi!

I was just wondering, whether it would be possible to get questions as RSS feeds?

Replier's benefit: you may want to follow many pairs, still many of the questions are not your speciality so you just take a glance and forget - thus it would be easier to have a RSS pop-up instead of flood of mails in the inbox

Asker's benefit: this would guarantee as quick responses as possible

Just an idea, any comments?
-jr


 

Jan Vano  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:14
German to Czech
+ ...
great Jul 26, 2005

Jussi Rosti wrote:

Moi!

I was just wondering, whether it would be possible to get questions as RSS feeds?

Replier's benefit: you may want to follow many pairs, still many of the questions are not your speciality so you just take a glance and forget - thus it would be easier to have a RSS pop-up instead of flood of mails in the inbox

Asker's benefit: this would guarantee as quick responses as possible

Just an idea, any comments?
-jr



a good Idea


 

Rahi Moosavi  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 04:14
Member (2004)
Farsi (Persian) to English
+ ...
Agree Jul 26, 2005

I agree 100%. It would be great to have Kudoz and also forum and other posts via RSS.

 

Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:14
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
RSS? Jul 26, 2005

Pardon my ignorance, but what is RSS? Can't find it in Acronym Finder or ACRO.IT.

 

Rebekka Groß (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:14
English to German
here you go Jul 26, 2005

Jack Doughty wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is RSS? Can't find it in Acronym Finder or ACRO.IT.


Have a look at this wikipedia entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS_(protocol)

and for good measure:
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/12/18/dive-into-xml.html

Or simply type RSS into your Google search and you'll get loads of sites giving you more information than you ever wanted.

Rebekka


 

ENGSOL
German to English
+ ...
Forum posts available via RSS Jul 26, 2005

Rahi Moosavi wrote:

I agree 100%. It would be great to have Kudoz and also forum and other posts via RSS.


Hi Rahi,

Forum posts are already available via RSS

http://www.proz.com/forum
(see the RSS feed button(s) in the last column on the right)

Thomas

[Edited at 2005-07-26 09:42]


 

Rahi Moosavi  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 04:14
Member (2004)
Farsi (Persian) to English
+ ...
Thanks!! Jul 26, 2005

Thanks!! never noticed them before.

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ questions via RSS?

Advanced search






BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search