Q/A in the new beta design
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 05:30
Spanish
+ ...
Dec 9, 2005

In the last design the answerer could see the number of open questions asked and answered by the asker. Now in the new design they're not (they show only in a pop-up) . I wonder why is that? Is it because the new 'restrictions'? There's plenty of space in the asker column so that would be the reason.

I've always thought that is a very important feature, at least to me. It would be good to have it back.

Claudia

Direct link Reply with quote

Joanna Borowska  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 12:30
English to Polish
Agree Dec 9, 2005

Yes, I also miss this feature. It allowed easier access to the asker's other open questions.

Can we have it back? Or can you at least make the pop-up clickable?

Joanna

gad
United States
Local time: 06:30
French to English
You can choose the old design Dec 9, 2005

I believe that you can opt for the old design if you'd like. That way you'd have the view you want.

Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 13:30
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Just put your mouse cursor over the name of the asker Dec 9, 2005

Caliaa wrote:
In the last design the answerer could see the number of open questions asked and answered by the asker.

When the cursor is over the asker's name (don't click it!), a pop-up appears which shows "KudoZ activity: Questions (also the open ones), Answers". HIH

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Q/A in the new beta design

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search