Andrea Re
Andrea Re  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:45
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 8, 2006

I there,

for some reason in the past few days I have been unable to give "agrees" When I try to give one without giving a reason it comes back with an error message stating that I must give a reason if I want to give a "neutral" or a "disagree" (???). If I add a message to my agree it gets published, but there is no +1 added to the answer I selected.
I have also tried to give a "neutral" and a "disagree" but they donàt show up
... See more
I there,

for some reason in the past few days I have been unable to give "agrees" When I try to give one without giving a reason it comes back with an error message stating that I must give a reason if I want to give a "neutral" or a "disagree" (???). If I add a message to my agree it gets published, but there is no +1 added to the answer I selected.
I have also tried to give a "neutral" and a "disagree" but they donàt show up either (only the comment does)

http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1275126

Andrea

[Modificato alle 2006-03-08 10:42]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-03-08 14:06]

For the moderator:
apologies!!

[Modificato alle 2006-03-08 17:23]
Collapse

Joanna Borowska
Joanna Borowska  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 03:45
English to Polish
It does look strange Mar 8, 2006

Hi Andrea,

I think you should submit a support request- that's what I always do when I'm experiencing a problem with the site system, and the Staff has always been able to find a remedy

Good luck,

Joanna

Haluk Levent Aka (X)
Haluk Levent Aka (X)
Local time: 04:45
Japanese to Turkish
+ ...
A way around the problem... Mar 8, 2006

Try to disagree with all other entries. Virtually it has the same effect. It may hurt your popularity though

Seriously, I think you must submit a support ticket.

Best Regards,
Haluk

Nesrin
Nesrin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:45
English to Arabic
+ ...
I was wondering.... Mar 12, 2006

I submitted an answer a few days ago, and received a few agrees, but one of them came without the "agree" and appeared merely as a comment. I was surprised but I thought this may be a new option - to submit a comment without agreeing, being neutral or disagreeing.

Here's the question http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1276789

Endre Both
Endre Both  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:45
English to German
ProZ.com is aware of and working on the problem Mar 12, 2006

ProZ staff are aware of the problem, know its cause and will probably be able to resolve it shortly.

Endre

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't agree to KudoZ answers

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »