Have to post (and rewrite) questions 2 or 3 times ....
Thread poster: Elisabeth Toda-v.Galen
Elisabeth Toda-v.Galen
Elisabeth Toda-v.Galen  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:24
Dutch to French
+ ...
Jun 24, 2006

before they actually get through.

I already asked this question some time ago (and was contacted by Justin) but I have changed computer and I just can't find where I posted the question, and I don't have access to my old mails ...

So here we go again

As soon as I click on the Preview button before sending a question, I come back to the first page, with the old language pairs and filled in fi
... See more
before they actually get through.

I already asked this question some time ago (and was contacted by Justin) but I have changed computer and I just can't find where I posted the question, and I don't have access to my old mails ...

So here we go again

As soon as I click on the Preview button before sending a question, I come back to the first page, with the old language pairs and filled in fields of my last question.

I actually copy the main text of my question each time now because I know this will happen but ofcourse if it could work the first time it would be better

It takes at least 2 attempts, sometimes even 3.

I work with XP/Firefox.

TIA
Elisabeth
Collapse

Luisa Ramos, CT
Luisa Ramos, CT  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:24
English to Spanish
Take a look at this thread Jun 24, 2006

http://www.proz.com/topic/49930 and see the last entry. Maybe you have the same problem.

Elisabeth Toda-v.Galen
Elisabeth Toda-v.Galen  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:24
Dutch to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No it isn't Jun 24, 2006

Luisa Ramos wrote:

http://www.proz.com/topic/49930 and see the last entry. Maybe you have the same problem.

This post is abt the questions appearing (or not).

My problem is about the question vanishing when I click on Preview and taking me back to the same page, but with the last question settings, and my question has vanished.

Tks anyway Louisa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Have to post (and rewrite) questions 2 or 3 times ....

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »