Thread poster: biankonera

biankonera  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 22:36
Italian to Latvian
+ ...
Dec 4, 2006

I was wondering what could be the reason for such situation:
I have one Kudoz question which I have closed by selecting the most helpful answer of them all awarding points accordingly, however it is still being shown as an open question.
Is it something Ive done/havent done or is it just a bug?
Thanks,
Stella

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-12-05 08:03]

Direct link Reply with quote

justin C
United States
Local time: 15:36
English
All your questions appear to be closed Dec 4, 2006

Hi Stella!

I just looked at all the questions you've asked, and it appears they are all closed.

ProZ.com uses multiple database servers, and I'm guessing that when you viewed the question again, that the changes had not yet synced over to the database server you were on, which is why the question still appeared to be open.

Please let us know if you are still having problems by submitting a support ticket.

Best regards,
Justin

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz mystery

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search