Access to open queries
Thread poster: RocMer

RocMer
Local time: 06:01
English to French
Dec 12, 2006

Hello, I have a few queries which are still open and that I would like to close, either by grading or not. The fact that several queries are still open obviously stops me from asking more questions sometimes, but I cannot see how to access all of them. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Your profile > KudoZ activity > number of questions asked Dec 12, 2006

Hello,

To access your open questions, go to your profile (i.e. the "Profile" tab, which is displayed by default). There you should see a line called "KudoZ activity". In this line, click on the number of questions asked. A new window will open and display all your questions.

Steffen

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
German to Romanian
+ ...
MyKudoz submenu Dec 13, 2006

I use the MyKudoz submenu from the KudoZ menu. This takes you to a page with several tabs, one of them being "Asked" (third tab).
Once you access that tab, you can select "All" (default setting) or "Open".
This is the way I do it.icon_smile.gif Hope that helps.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Access to open queries

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search