KudoZ will briefly be unavailable this evening [Dec 14] at 02:00 GMT
Thread poster: justin C

justin C
United States
Local time: 08:58
English
Dec 14, 2006

The KudoZ services will be temporarily unavailable this evening for a period of around 20 to 30 minutes to perform maintenance on the database tables that store KudoZ information. I will post here if any unexpected delays pop up.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Justin

Update -- Some recently asked KudoZ questions were not showing up properly due to the database problem that was to be fixed at 02:00 GMT. Therefore, I went ahead and did the update a hour and a half earlier than scheduled, at 00:30 GMT. Everything went smoothly, and the KudoZ system should be back up and running as normal. If you notice any problems please email me directly -- justin at proz.com

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-12-28 01:30]

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ will briefly be unavailable this evening [Dec 14] at 02:00 GMT

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search