KudoZ will briefly be unavailable this evening [Dec 14] at 02:00 GMT
Thread poster: justin C
justin C
justin C
United States
Local time: 02:07
English
Dec 14, 2006

The KudoZ services will be temporarily unavailable this evening for a period of around 20 to 30 minutes to perform maintenance on the database tables that store KudoZ information. I will post here if any unexpected delays pop up.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Justin

Update -- Some recently asked KudoZ questions were not showing up properly due to the database problem that was to be fixed at 02:00 GMT. Therefore, I
... See more
The KudoZ services will be temporarily unavailable this evening for a period of around 20 to 30 minutes to perform maintenance on the database tables that store KudoZ information. I will post here if any unexpected delays pop up.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Justin

Update -- Some recently asked KudoZ questions were not showing up properly due to the database problem that was to be fixed at 02:00 GMT. Therefore, I went ahead and did the update a hour and a half earlier than scheduled, at 00:30 GMT. Everything went smoothly, and the KudoZ system should be back up and running as normal. If you notice any problems please email me directly -- justin at proz.com

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-12-28 01:30]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ will briefly be unavailable this evening [Dec 14] at 02:00 GMT

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »