KudoZ questions - the largest number of \"agrees\" ever given to a suggested translation?
Thread poster: Krokodil

Krokodil
Germany
Local time: 18:55
German to English
+ ...
Jan 8, 2003

On a light-hearted note, I\'ve been wondering what the largest number of \"agrees\" (and, while we\'re about it, \"disagrees\&quoticon_wink.gif given to a single KudoZ translation suggestion has ever been (as opposed to the total number of \"agrees\" given for all the suggestions to a question).

Some time ago I came across an instance of no less than 48 \"agrees\" (though I can\'t remember what question and what language pair was involved) and couldn\'t resist the temptation to add no. 49. However, I don\'t know whether anyone put up the half-century or not.

Unfortunately I don\'t know either whether the answers were ever graded - hopefully the asker was sufficiently convinced by all these agrees that he didn\'t pay too much attention to the other suggestions!

- Crocodile

aivars  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 13:55
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
good question Jan 10, 2003

have no idea though, maximum number of disagrees should be really funny

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ questions - the largest number of \"agrees\" ever given to a suggested translation?

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search