Unable to append my kudoz answers (reply: \'make sure you have a subject line\')
Thread poster: Kasia Trzcińska-Draper

Kasia Trzcińska-Draper
Local time: 03:16
Polish to English
+ ...
Feb 12, 2003

I don\'t seem to be able to add anything to the question I\'d asked - is there some delay after pressing the \'post addition\' button?

Cheers,

Kasia

Direct link Reply with quote

Mary McCusker  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:16
German to English
+ ...
Fill in title Feb 12, 2003

This was happening to me, until someone helped me out. Make sure that both the \'title\' and \'body\' part are filled out, otherwise the note won\'t post.

Hope this solves the problem.

Kasia Trzcińska-Draper
Local time: 03:16
Polish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Mary! Feb 12, 2003

I\'m sure that\'s exactly what was going on, as I don\'t remember giving my note a title.

Best regards,

Kasia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to append my kudoz answers (reply: \'make sure you have a subject line\')

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search