Thread poster: Sarah Ponting
Sarah Ponting
Sarah Ponting  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 02:49
Italian to English
+ ...
May 10, 2003

We\'re holding a powwow in Northern Italy on Sunday 1 June. We\'ll meet for lunch in an mountain refuge above Lake Como to enjoy good food, wine and conversation. Families are welcome too.

See you there!

For further information/registration: http://www.proz.com/powwow/421

William Stein
William Stein  Identity Verified
Costa Rica
Local time: 18:49
French to English
+ ...
Travel expenses May 10, 2003

Do you pay for roundtrip airfare from America? I have always wanted to visit Lake Como?

Kvasir
Kvasir
Canada
Local time: 18:49
English to Chinese
+ ...
airfare May 12, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-05-10 21:52, WMStein wrote:

Do you pay for roundtrip airfare from America? I have always wanted to visit Lake Como?

if so i\'m there!!

writeaway
writeaway  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
Time to cash in your BrowniZ? May 12, 2003

Quote:

Maybe Proz lets Platinum members cash in their BrowniZ for airmiles to distant Powwows? Throw in a few hard-earned KudoZ and you could be on your way.

Sarah Ponting
Italy
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
BrowniZ May 20, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-05-12 09:50, writeaway wrote:

Quote:

Maybe Proz lets Platinum members cash in their BrowniZ for airmiles to distant Powwows? Throw in a few hard-earned KudoZ and you could be on your way.
... See more
Quote:

On 2003-05-12 09:50, writeaway wrote:

Quote:

Great idea - maybe you can trade them in for some Alitalia air miles and come to join us on a free ticket Collapse

Sarah Ponting
Italy
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
BrowniZ May 20, 2003

I seem to have posted the same message twice, and although I can edit it, I can\'t manage to delete it, so I\'ll just have to write something else instead....

Let me know if you manage to earn enough BrowniZ by 1 June to make it to our powwow

Sarah

[ This Message was edited by: Sarah Ponting on 2003-05-20 13:46]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow in Como area - Sunday 1 June

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »