John Di Rico France Local time: 19:40 Member (2006) French to English
Sep 22, 2009
Just a quick reminder that there is only one week left to sign up for the Translation Office 3000 training organized by the SFT in Aix-en-Provence on October 22nd.
This project management software was designed by translators for translators. It allows you to manage your clients, quotes, invoices, files, schedules and more.
By the end of this one-day training, participants will be able to:
1. Add clients to their database and segment them based on user-specified variables
2. Automatically generate quotes on their company letterhead that includes professional terms and conditions
3. Create a project and manage both files and schedules for different jobs/projects
4. Automatically generate invoices on their company letterhead
5. View key accounting figures for their business
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free