Off topic: Travelling across Romania (7 days)
Thread poster: Fortiter
| | Fortiter
Local time: 08:08
French to Italian
1. I'm organizing a travel to Romania (Jun. 25th till Jul. 2nd) where we'll see orthodox monasteries, above all.
2. Rooms and restaurants are four, five stars.
3. Local Italian-speaking guide and Roman Catholic minister, versed in the Orthodoxy, are already asked to follow us in order to decipher the rich symbology of that religion and its monuments.
4. Departure from Genoa and Milan (not more than 50 people, however). Using plane to/from Romania and then reserved couch for domestic trips.
5. If interested and wanting more details, feel free to contact me - in Italian too - (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
Travelling across Romania (7 days)
|PerfectIt consistency checker|
|Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy|
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.
More info »
|Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business|
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.
More info »