Free "Feedback Friday" Event: Get free feedback on your resume, website...whatever you like!
Thread poster: Jenae Spry

Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:51
French to English
Feb 21

This Friday, I'm running this second ever event called Feedback Friday! During this one-hour event, I will be providing feedback on whatever you like whether it's your resume, cover letter, website, proz profile, anything you like!
Cost? FREE!icon_smile.gif

Here's how to participate

Step 1: Click here to join the Productive & Successful Translators/Interpreters Facebook group. Already a member? Awesome! Skip to step 2!

Step 2: Click here to join the event and review the event instructions (MUST be a group member first --otherwise clicking the event will give you an error)

Step 3: Look for the #FeedbackFriday Facebook LIVE post on Friday and comment with your material for review!

See you Friday!icon_smile.gif

Josephine Cassar  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:51
Member (2012)
Italian to English
+ ...
Not available at the moment Feb 21

That is the message I got on clicking on the second link. Can it really be that it has already 'expired'? ah, sorry, I see. I need to be accepted as a member first!

[Edited at 2018-02-21 20:57 GMT]

Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:51
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
You should be all set! Feb 23

Josephine Cassar wrote:

That is the message I got on clicking on the second link. Can it really be that it has already 'expired'? ah, sorry, I see. I need to be accepted as a member first!

[Edited at 2018-02-21 20:57 GMT]

Hi Josephine -- yes, you need to be accepted first and I just made sure that you have been accepted and it looks like you haveicon_smile.gif See you tomorrow!

[Edited at 2018-02-23 02:54 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Alejandro Cavalitto[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free "Feedback Friday" Event: Get free feedback on your resume, website...whatever you like!

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search