Thread poster: Lydia Molea
Lydia Molea
Lydia Molea  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 00:29
English to German
+ ...
Jul 6, 2002

I\'d like to thank everybody who attended our powwow in Würzburg, especially those who had to travel. It was great meeting you all and to those of you who didn\'t come: you missed something! Can\'t wait for the next one!

Good night! (1.30 a.m.!!)

Lydia

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Thanks to YOU, Lydia! Jul 7, 2002

It really was fabulous, thanks very much for organising it.

What is really incredible, though, is that you managed to get to the web and upload this message afterwards...

PS Sorry, forgot the most important message: \"Rödelseer Küchenmeister\"...

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-07-07 12:26 ]

Astrid Cruse
Astrid Cruse  Identity Verified
German to English
+ ...
Thanks again Jul 8, 2002

Thank you again, Lydia, for organising the Powwow and finding such an excellent restaurant with good food and service (... and Rödelseer Küchenmeister).

I found it really nice meeting all of you personally - and a pity, that the rest couldn\'t come...

Cheers, Astrid

Lydia Molea
Lydia Molea  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Attendance recorded Jul 9, 2002

I finally managed to do that, so you should all have your BrowniZ . I will submit a report with the pics (which can only be a matter of months, considering the film ist still almost empty), but I\'ll let you know in time. See you at the next powwow ...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow Würzburg - a success

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »