https://www.proz.com/forum/language_industry_events_announcements/44129-budapest_conference_2007_powwow_page_now_open_for_signing_up.html

Budapest conference 2007 - powwow page now open for signing up
Thread poster: Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 23:15
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Mar 22, 2006

www.proz.com/powwow/859

Hello everybody,

You may call this advance planning, but I thought it would be a good idea to register preliminary interest in a Proz.com Conference that would take place in the spring of 2007 in Budapest.

Timing: April 29th and 30th (Sunday and Monday). As May 1st will fall on a Tuesday, I assume that in most European countries Monday will be
... See more
www.proz.com/powwow/859

Hello everybody,

You may call this advance planning, but I thought it would be a good idea to register preliminary interest in a Proz.com Conference that would take place in the spring of 2007 in Budapest.

Timing: April 29th and 30th (Sunday and Monday). As May 1st will fall on a Tuesday, I assume that in most European countries Monday will be a "bridge", so we can benefit from a 4-day weekend. The conference is planned to take place in the middle of this long weekend.

www.proz.com/powwow/859

You will be of course welcome to arrive earlier and leave later. If there are enough people interested, something will be organized for Saturday and Tuesday as well (sightseeing, etc.)

I found a very good venue for the conference: excellent location, reasonable prices, several conference rooms. I have already talked to the management about this potential event - but I would like to see just how many people would be interested to come.

Budapest is easily accessible from around Europe, served by budget and regular airlines from a large number of European cities. Participants from neighbouring countries will enjoy driving on some of Hungary's recently completed motorways.

Csaba Ban

www.proz.com/powwow/859
Collapse

Jennifer Gal
Jennifer Gal  Identity Verified
Hungary
Hungarian to English
+ ...
Very interest, thanks for info May 17, 2006

Csaba,

Ez nagyon érdekel engem. Talán segithetnék a powowww rendezésével, ezert szóljál ha kell valami. Amúgy számithatsz rám 2007-be.

Jennifer Gal
Francia>Angol
Magyar>Angol

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Budapest conference 2007 - powwow page now open for signing up

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »