Colombia is passion! (Getting ready to meet in Cartagena in March 2007?)
Thread poster: Aurora Humarán
Aurora Humarán  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 11:29
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 30, 2006

Ave, Prozians!

Three International Congresses of Spanish have been held so far.

The first Congress was held in Zacatecas (Mexico) in 1997, the second one in Valladolid (Spain) in 2001, and the third one in Rosario (Argentina) in 2003.

Beautiful Cartagena (Colombia) will host the IV International Congress of Spanish. Some prozians are already making plans to meet there in March 2007.

Information about the Congress (which will be opened by Nobel Prize writer Gabriel García Márquez, our 'Gabo', who else? ) http://www.cartagenamagica.com/noticias/html/20.html

Colombia is passion! and you can confirm that here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXMZQ8gY3WU&search=COLOMBIA

See you in Cartagena next year!

Au

Direct link Reply with quote

Isabel Vidigal  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 12:29
Member (2005)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Why not? May 30, 2006

why not have a "Spanish/Portuguese" conference??? or a Latin American conference? I would like to have a good excuse to go to Cartagena...

Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 09:29
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
I am fully available for helping whoever wants to visit my country May 31, 2006

¡Hallo!

The Congress, of course, has caused a lot of expectation, specially considering the efforts from every CDolombian to show an image different to that the media has built around us.

I am ready to help anybody who wants to attend the Congress, specially for how to arrive there, budget accomodations, what to do etc.

I am an "aficionado" to the history of Cartagena and will be glad to share my knowledge with people with similar interests

Please feel free of contact me.

Bienvenidos!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Alejandro Cavalitto[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Colombia is passion! (Getting ready to meet in Cartagena in March 2007?)

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search