Conference in Timisoara Romania
Thread poster: adinapopaf

adinapopaf  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:58
English to Romanian
+ ...
Oct 6, 2006

I will organize a conference together with the Western University from Timisoara, Romania this month (language: French, subject: contextual dictionary/thesaurus, place: Western University of Timisoara, Romania). Is it possible to pay for posting a new powwow via bank transfer?

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:58
English to Turkish
+ ...
No fee for Powwows Oct 7, 2006

Hello,

If I understand your query correctly, you plan to suggest a powwow during the conference time. However, you don't need to pay anything in order to organize a powwow. Please see the Powwows FAQ for further details.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Özden

adinapopaf wrote:

I will organize a conference together with the Western University from Timisoara, Romania this month (language: French, subject: contextual dictionary/thesaurus, place: Western University of Timisoara, Romania). Is it possible to pay for posting a new powwow via bank transfer?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Alejandro Cavalitto[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Conference in Timisoara Romania

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search