Off topic: Kudoz fun: most agreed-to answer? Most debated question?
Thread poster: Dan Dascalescu

Dan Dascalescu  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:37
English
+ ...
Jul 28, 2003

Hi,

I was just wondering... what's the Kudoz question with the highest number of agrees? What's the most debated question?

In case you'd like to contribute to one possible question with the most agrees, you're invited to http://www.proz.com/kudoz/489175 (English question, explain "materialize").

Regards,
Dan

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 05:37
SITE FOUNDER
c'est la vie / men who feel good about themselves Jul 29, 2003

"Most agreeable" answer:
http://www.proz.com/kudoz/320068

Most debated (?):
http://www.proz.com/kudoz/320432

Bill Greendyk  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:37
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Neat question, Dan! Jul 29, 2003

I enjoyed going over the multitudinous agrees to "the most agreeable answer", and the diversity of thought patterns in "the most debateable answer." I wouldn't have thought of coming up with a question like this, but I'm sure many of us will enjoy the results. Thanks, Henry, for providing the stats!

C'est Kuduz!

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:37
English to Turkish
Dan, Jul 29, 2003

You confused the count Mine was the 20th (I rounded it upwards!!) You counted it as 19 and all those coming after me are mistaken about the count now! So let's get it correct, please, for the sake of historical archives

xxxCHENOUMI  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Stats as of 7/23/03 4:40 PM (PDT) Jul 29, 2003

I'm the 54th peer grader on "C'est la vie".
and
the 35th on your "materializing" answer. With a bit of luck you might beat the current record of 54!

Good luck.

[Edited at 2003-07-31 00:30]

xxxCHENOUMI  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Switch to KudoZ Beta Version... Jul 31, 2003

... to avoid miscounting!

> 35, everybody, this is 35! Sorry for miscounting Xola's answer as the 19th, is was actually the 20th!
From the KudoZ translation request.

Dan,
The Beta Version automatically computes the number of agrees received. Why don't you switch!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz fun: most agreed-to answer? Most debated question?

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search