Thread poster: Mariflor Salas
Mariflor Salas
Mariflor Salas  Identity Verified
Venezuela
Local time: 09:44
English to Spanish
Feb 21, 2004

Hi everybody,

Does any of you know of a web site that has the "oficial" names of movies once they are translated for the Spanish market? Specifically, I'm looking for the Spanish names for "Toy Story" and the toys in the movie (Mr. Potato Head) etc.

Thanks!

Alfredo Eandrade
Alfredo Eandrade
Argentina
Local time: 10:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
Títulos de pelis en castellano Feb 21, 2004

Hi, colleague:

I do subtitling and my favourite one is the following,

http://www.filmaffinity.com/es/main.html

Any doubt, do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Saludos,
Alfredo Eandrade

msal wrote:

Hi everybody,

Does any of you know of a web site that has the "oficial" names of movies once they are translated for the Spanish market? Specifically, I'm looking for the Spanish names for "Toy Story" and the toys in the movie (Mr. Potato Head) etc.

Thanks!

Mariflor Salas
Mariflor Salas  Identity Verified
Venezuela
Local time: 09:44
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Gracias Alfredo... Feb 21, 2004

por la información. Por lo que vi en el sitio al que me mandaste, "Toy Story" y sus personajes no cambiaron de nombre cuando la película se tradujo al español.

¡Muchas gracias!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Movie titles, cartoons, etc. in Spanish

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »