Thread poster: NancyLynn

Local time: 06:48
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Jun 6, 2004

Hi everyone!
Time again for another Pow-Wow (I'm going for the Queen of Pow-Wows title)(If I win the lottery I'll attend every one on the list)
But in the meantime, while we await receipt of the jackpot, let's have a little party at my place.
I'm in the country with a big lot and a big shady maple, so bring a tent, pull up a chair, have a drinkiepoo, some BBQ, and in the evening we'll have a bonfire.

I include this invitation on this forum because I moderate it -- and there is nothing immoderate about a pow-wow in South Stormont!!

Drop me a line for directions. Sign up now!!!
See you there.

[Edited at 2004-06-06 14:46]

[Edited at 2004-06-06 14:54]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My Pow-Wow 9 July Eastern Ontario

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search