Off topic: A collection of word oddities and trivia
Thread poster: Daniela Zambrini
For one of those days when you feel curious or simply bored...
- Uncommon double letters; triple letters; quadruple letters
- Typewriter words; consecutive consonants
- Misspelled words; pangrams
- Beautiful words; most frequent appearance of each letter
- Long words
- Long words (place names)
- Long words (chemical names)
- Plurals; Scrabble
- Mathematics; the Bible
- Names of people which became words
- French words; interjections
- Last words (alphabetically arranged)
- Italian words
| | xxxPuicz
Local time: 11:50
Swedish to English
True: thanks for the info Daniela!
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
A collection of word oddities and trivia
|Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof|
Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership.
The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.
More info »
|You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.|
How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!
More info »