Off topic: housebreaking deiner welpe....
Thread poster: Evi Wollinger

Evi Wollinger  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:18
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
Jan 29, 2007

I am working on a translation about litterboxes for dogs and while researching the topic I came across this site, take a look if you need a laugh...

http://www.i-love-dogs.com/lang/de/dogsarticles/housebreaking-your-dog.html

Pamela Peralta  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 01:18
English to Spanish
+ ...
Too bad I can't read German Jan 29, 2007

icon_frown.gif

Alison Schwitzgebel
France
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Ouch!! Jan 29, 2007

That hurts!!!

Victor Dewsbery  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
+ ...
Other languages Jan 29, 2007

You can "enjoy" (!!!!) the site in other languages, too. First call up the site using Evi's link (which gives you the German version), then replace the letters "de" with the abbreviation for your language. I tried it with "fr" and "es" and it worked.

Pamela Peralta  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 01:18
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thanks, Victor. Jan 29, 2007

Victor Dewsbery wrote:

You can "enjoy" (!!!!) the site in other languages, too. First call up the site using Evi's link (which gives you the German version), then replace the letters "de" with the abbreviation for your language. I tried it with "fr" and "es" and it worked.

icon_smile.gif

Melanie Nassar  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:18
German to English
+ ...
lose Schemel Jan 30, 2007

I tried to access this site but was warned of a virus. It worked here though (must be the same site) http://ezpuppytraining.com/de/puppy-rules/housebreaking-your-puppy

Poor puppy (or person) that has "lose Schemel". (very literally loose stools) icon_wink.gif)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

housebreaking deiner welpe....

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search